CESE – Certified Electrical Safety Engineer
The seminar provides the necessary legal basics and understanding of standards to evaluate the safety of machinery and to design and calculate safety functions. The seminar is a cooperation between SGS-TÜV Saar and Wieland – Venus Automation. It covers the safety aspects of machinery with the focus on electrotechnical aspects. For more detailed information please download our brochure.
This course will be running on the 19th – 21st of March 2019.
If you are interested, please get in contact with us, or fill in the application form and we will get back to you.
Venus Automation – TUV CESE Training Brochure Download
- EU directives, law and standards
- Risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100
- Functional safety according to EN ISO 13849-1 and -2
- Safety releveant sensoric, logic and electical actors
- Realization of safety performance level PL
- Verification and Validation of safety systems
- Service personel
- Safety engineers
||At least 2 years of experience in design, construction or service of functional safety systems
|Size of seminar
||Email: email@example.com Phone: (02) 8459 7766
||The course grants 3 VDSI Points in the section occupational safety