Machine Safety Training + Programming of Safety Controller
The course covers requirements of machine safety including hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control measurement with reference to WHS legislation (Law) and Australian Machinery Safety Standard. Principal Facilitator Raju Kotecha has conducted this course in-house for a number of companies over the last 15 years.
This course is ideally suitable for electricians and/or engineers involved with any type of machine.
Topics covered in the course include:
- WHS Act 2011
- WHS Regulation 2011
- Hazard identification and Risk Assessment to AS 4024.2014 with examples
- Risk minimization/risk control
- Hierarchy of Guarding
- Hierarchy of Controls
- New guard interlock section AS 4024.1602 (EN ISO 14119)
- Introduction to ISO 13849-1 (AS 4024.1503-2014) and Sistema software.
- Programming of Safety Relay to Category 2, 3, 4 with Emergency stop, Mechanical, Magnetic and RF guard interlock and Safety Light curtain with drag and drop software.
(B) Hard copy training booklet along with certificate of attainment will be provided to all attendants.
(C) Location: 15/79-85 Mars Road Lane Cove West 2066