EKS Light System Overview
EKS Light is optimized for quick, straightforward integration into a control system environment. For this purpose the Electronic-Key has a pre-defined data structure that is evaluated directly by the read-only station.
With EKS Light you therefore procure not just the EKS hardware, but an integrated solution for managing user groups (who is allowed to access what?) and access levels (what is the user allowed to do?).
For this purpose the data structure on the Electronic-Key and the evaluation electronics in the read-only station form a closed system with user group identification and up to 16 access levels that can used directly for a suitable application.
- Secure, controlled access to your processes
- Automatic logging on and logging off by positioning the Electronic-Key
- Variety of possible applications in all sectors due to industrial housing
- Straightforward integration due to 4-bit parallel interface
- Increased product quality due to controlled manufacture
- Increased reliability of your systems and as a result lower production costs
Note standard EKS Light system is not safety rated. EKS Light FSA is safety rated.